Sunday, June 26, 2011

What to keep in your car

I recently had the task of stocking a new car with everything I'd need. These are some basic things you should probably keep in yours.

  • Water (at least a couple bottles)
  • Granola bars (for low blood sugar or snacking if you need it)
  • Gum or mints (when you need something in your mouth)
  • An umbrella
  • A first aid kit (!!!)
  • Pepto bismol and Ibuprofen (and carsickness meds never hurt)
  • (If you're female) Tampons, pads, and a change of underwear just in case
  • Spare change (stupid parking meters)
    Insurance card
  • Batteries
  • Flashlight
  • Tire gauge
  • Tools for changing a tire
  • Kleenex
  • A phone charger for your car
  • A card with important info/phone numbers. I took a notecard and wrote down important health information like allergies and medical problems and all important phone numbers I might need if my phone is dead, put packing tape (the clear stuff) on it to waterproof it, and I keep a copy in my glove box and my wallet
  • A pad of paper and a pen or pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment